Cora™ CS1000 Long Range Door Sensor
The CS1000 is a long-range, low-power door and window sensor supporting LoRaWAN or Coralink wireless protocols. The device provides configurable real-time alarms or regular reported statistics.
The device can be attached to doors, windows, or drawers and other equipment. The base unit detects the presence of a strong magnetic field (provided by the included magnet). Small and low profile, the device can be used for a wide variety of applications where magnetic triggered events or counting are required.
The CS1000 is powered by a two AAA batteries providing 2+ years of operation in normal conditions. Batteries can be easily replaced.
The device can be configured to provide open/closed/reminder notifications, and/or provide regular reports regarding event counts, and event total and average durations. The CS1000 has temperature monitoring/notifications functions and battery charge remaining notifications.
- Monitors and reports the open and closed events for windows and doors
- Configurable reminders when door remains opened or closed for too long
- Supports pairing with other Cora devices (Coralink protocol only)
- Low-power technology offers 2+ years of battery life
- Secure and simple "scan and play" device management
- Long Range: typical 300 to 500 meters
- Supports Cora Wireless Cloud Stack
- Multi-frequency, multiple LoRa regions including US (915 MHz), EU (868 MHz), CN (470 MHz), and other frequencies available
- Samples available now
- LoRa Protocols: Coralink Class A, LoRaWAN Class A
- Color: White
- Magnet Trigger Distance: 0.3 – 1 inches (8 – 25 mm)
- Door Sensor [L x W x D]: 3.27 x 1.22 x 0.59 inches (83.06 x 30.99 x 14.99 mm)
- Magnet [L x W x D]: 2.48 x 0.44 x 0.47 inches (62.99 x 11.18 x 11.94 mm)
- Multi-color status LED (front)
- Set button (front)
- Power: 2 AAA batteries (3V DC)
- Operating Temperature Range: 32°F – 122°F (0°C – 50°C)
- Operating Humidity Range: < 95% non-condensing
- Intended for indoor use only
- Smart BUildings and Home Automation: monitor door and window status
- Security/intrusion detection applications may include activating a Siren Alarm and/or receiving an alert notification
- Metering and Logistics
- Monitor mail box and cabinet status: discrete installations on cabinets consider mount the device on the inside of the cabinet
- Use door sensors to automatically turn on the lights in a closet or room