Cora™ CS1010 Leak Sensor
The CS1010 is a long-range, low power water leak detection sensor supporting LoRaWAN and Coralink wireless protocols. The device provides configurable notifications or regular reported statistics. Early detection can mitigate costly repairs and provide peace of mind.
The device can be placed under water tank, water heater, sinks, washing machine, and in the basement. There are two pairs sensing probes at bottom and one pair at top of the base unit. A leak is detected when liquid contacts any pair of the sensing probes.
The CS1010 is powered by two AAA batteries and providing 5+ years of operation in normal conditions. Batteries can be easily replaced.
The device can be configured to provide leak detection/dry up/timeout alarms, and /or provide regarding event counts, event total and average durations. The CS1010 has temperature monitoring and alarm functions and battery status notifications.
- Top/Bottom water-sensing probes self-contained inside the rugged IP68-rated waterproof housing
- Low-power technology offers 5+ years of battery life
- Secure and simple "scan and play" device management
- Supports pairing with other Cora devices (Coralink protocol only)
- Long Range: typical 300 to 500 meters
- Supports Cora Wireless Cloud Stack
- Multi-frequency, multiple LoRa regions including US (915 MHz), EU (868 MHz), and CN (470 MHz)
- Samples available now
- LoRa Protocols: Coralink Class A, LoRaWAN Class A
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 2.44 x 2.44 x .96 inches (62 x 62 x 24.5 mm)
- Multi-color status LED (underside)
- Set button (underside)
- Operating Temperature Range: 32°F – 122°F (0°C – 50°C)
- Operating Humidity Range: < 95% non-condensing
- Intended for indoor use only
ApplicationsPlace the Leak Sensor anywhere that is at risk of high moisture or water, due to leaks or flooding. Some common applications include:
- Locations at or below grade, subject to water incursion
- Basement floors
- Near/under sump pumps, water heaters, sinks, toilets, water tanks,and other plumbing related equipment
- Under or near laundry machines
- Under refrigerators & ice machines
- Under fish tanks/aquariums
- Under swimming pool pumps and equipment*
- In attic spaces under a leaky roof*
- Inside hot tubs*
*Refer to device environmental limitations in Technical Specs.