Cora™ CM1000 Modem SIP
The Codepoint Cora™ CM1000 provides a simple, easy-to-integrate communications modem for implementing Coralink compliant devices. Ideal for low-power, long-range communications applications, the SIP contains everything needed to implement communications, except the antenna.
The MCU communicates with the CM1000 through standard UART hardware interface supporting AT or binary communication protocols. The modem is configurable to operate in Coralink Class A/C/D or LoRaWAN class A/C operating modes for existing infrastructure.
The Modem SIP combines a LoRa physical radio, RF transceiver, and a power efficient MCU. The Cora proprietary CM1000 runtime implements a complete telemetry management stack, supporting both mobile and fixed-placement use-cases. Designed to provide ultra-long battery life, the CM1000 consumes less than 4µA when sleeping.
- Low power: 3.3 vdc, typical 66mA TX, 10mA RX, 60µA processing, < 4µA sleep, < 2 µA stop mode
- LoRa Protocol: Coralink Class A/C/D, LoRaWAN Class A/B/C
- Long Range: typical 300 to 500 meters
- I/O : 2 UARTs, 2 wakeup interrupts, 1 reset, and 1 chip enable.
- Small Form Factor: 11x13mm 64-pin QFN
- Standard Runtime Firmware with NRE customization as an option
- Supports Cora Wireless Cloud Stack
- IP67 Water / Shock resistant
- Multi-frequency, multiple LoRa regions including US (915 MHz), EU (868 MHz), and CN (470 MHz)
- Low power real time clock (RTC)
The CM1000 easily integrates with an MCU using text base AT command set or using binary protocol implementation. The modem has built-in OTA firmware updates and support for updating MCU firmware and data via the CP-Flex Hub. A C-based serial communication SDK is available to simplify mode communications and management.
Cora CM1010 Modem Module
Same features as the CM1000 in standardized module package to maximize availibility for large scale manufacturing.
Contact Codepoint for more information.